Slot Machines Today: 0    Total Posts: 2491

Moderator: FirstLady

Total:#22

Create Thread

[Event] Show Your Love For The Event Zone

Hot Topics Close [Copy link] 21/3267

Posted on 11/1/13 10:52:27 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Happy Novembee 1st to u all......I just wanted to make a quick coment, first let me say thank you to ajorge and first lady and xpika and others for all of your fantastic events and work u have done lately to keep this forum interesting and fun :)   My comment is just more of a request or suggestion i guess.....i just wanted to ask if maybe for the next event or future events if you could maybe make the directions a little more clear, for those of us like me who just did not get the copy and paste this for ur reply until we had already posted something, so we were basically out of the running right away.....i consider myself somewhat intelligent, but i did not really understand the directions ....until i had already posted "spin"   and hen saw after that some clarifications and a statement that said to copy and paste the whole reply format when we posted. And due to the "1post per IP addres" i was aready done :( kind of bummer......i have done other promotions, and enjoyed them, but the spam one and this last spin one kinda lost me. Maybe im old, or maybe ? but i think   will maybe agree that there were an awful.lot of entries that were in thesame boat as me........so I mustnot be the only one :) Thanks again amd I look forward to seeing whats up next!!! Congrats on going public and for facebook opening :) .....kind regards, kristen  l

Signature
Posted on 11/10/13 5:20:12 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

jhhhhjjjh

Signature
Posted on 12/19/13 7:28:25 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

wwwwwwwwww

Signature
Posted on 1/12/14 2:45:11 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

awesome game love it so far

Signature
Posted on 1/12/14 9:33:08 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

you guys are awsome.. thanks

Signature
Posted on 1/13/14 1:16:50 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Fheurueufg

Signature
Posted on 1/17/14 12:42:55 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Edited by FirstLady2013 at 1-17-2014 01:54 PM

i just love the h*** out of this game it's worth playing it.

Signature
Posted on 1/22/14 8:01:52 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

love this game

Signature
Posted on 1/23/14 12:17:41 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

kool game

Signature
Posted on 1/31/14 10:10:06 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I like this slot website but it seems like my credits get skipped sometimes!

Signature