Slot Machines Today: 1    Total Posts: 2487

Moderator: FirstLady

Total:#22

Create Thread

[Event] Show Your Love For The Event Zone

Hot Topics Close [Copy link] 21/2898

Posted on 9/25/13 2:44:23 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I didn't join in the forum in time for the first two events, but participated in the Spam-tastic event.  I got off to a rocky start because I was confused at first, but once I got going it was a blast!  Thanks Pika ... looking forward to more events from all moderators.  Can't wait for the next one!

Signature
Posted on 9/25/13 4:24:50 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Thanks for the thread. I must agree, I thought the spam event did go to a rocky start and maybe that is entirely my fault but I'm so happy everyone how applied followed the rules and the amount of participants.

This makes me feel good about you making this thread. Don't forget to also thanks the members, they kept the event from being dead I mean, what, 7 pages of spam, that's great!

Agjorge makes great event so watch out for his! Actually just this morning Eva suggested an event and it's under-going discussion so be prepared and keep tuning in!

Signature
Posted on 9/25/13 4:42:51 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

You're welcome Pika.  And, thanks to all the members who joined in and stuck it out ... It was great fun!  Moderators keep the events coming, and members lets keep them going.  I know we would all like a chance to win free coins.  Happy Gaming ~~~Darlessa

Signature
Posted on 9/25/13 5:40:47 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

xpika427x replied at 9-25-2013 05:24 PM
Thanks for the thread. I must agree, I thought the spam event did go to a rocky start and maybe that ...

so I thought it was a nice event, I was confused about start and finish ( silly me :dizzy:) but I got a chance to participate a little, I hope you do it again soon:victory:

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 9/26/13 5:18:42 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

This event was great, i agree with you guys it was a  little bit slow at first but eventually it got better. I have to say i had so much fun and i really enjoyed been part of this event, cant wait for the coming events.              ---you moderators are awesome keep up with the great work and keep the events coming.  

Signature
Posted on 9/26/13 8:02:19 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

♡♡♥♥thanks, it keeps the gaming experience fresh and exciting♡♡♥♥. I enjoyed my trip 2 Spamville along with the moderator and all of the players :-)

Signature
Posted on 9/29/13 6:06:51 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Received my 500  free coins today from placing in the Spam-tastic Event!  Thanks again Pika and everyone who participated!  Come on moderators ... ready for another event!

Signature
Posted on 9/30/13 2:03:30 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

My fault! I was meant to create a template for an event tomorrow but I forgot! It's on my to-do list but now I have school... :(

Signature
Posted on 10/1/13 11:31:10 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

keep up the great work everybody

Signature
Posted on 10/31/13 1:20:22 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

how do we join

Signature