Slot Machines Today: 0    Total Posts: 2385

Moderator: FirstLady

Total:#30

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] SUGGESTIONS: Post your suggestions here:

Hot Topics Sticky   [Copy link] 29/3752

Posted on 4/2/14 8:28:43 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I purchased $1.99 coins three times but only gave me the second 1.99 purchase. And when it did it somehow gave me over 5,000 coins but not the coins from my first or third purchase.

Signature
Posted on 4/2/14 8:37:44 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I purchased 1.99 coin package 3 times and only got the coins from my second 1.99 coin package. when it did I got over 5000 coins but no coins from the 1st or 3rd time I purchased 1.99 coin package. I noticed sometimes when I get 4 bonus symbols it sometimes only registers 3 or none at all. And 5 jackpot symbols show on a Pauline but it don't register anything and don't get my jackpot.

Signature
Posted on 4/2/14 8:38:38 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I meant 5 jackpot symbols on the payline

Signature
Posted on 4/2/14 9:58:11 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

(140935852),

First when you come into forum please read the titles of the threads, this thread is intended for "Suggestion", not questions.  We take the time to label the threads for a specific reason.  You should create a new thread within the appropriate topic for the most efficient reply.  Further for issues regarding purchases you should use the in game link to contact the service center directly, as we here in the forum do not have the ability to access, investigate or alter your personal account.  Thank you for your comments and continued patronage.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 4/3/14 4:55:48 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

the game freezes up all the time can it be fixed

Signature
beebee
Posted on 4/3/14 6:36:48 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

(75307697),

I will forward your comments to the relevant staff.

Signature

Posted on 4/7/14 11:50:24 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

this game is timed. The game only allows u to win a certain amount before u are forced to buy more. I got on the magic slot 3 different bonus symals on a payline 5 times and it did not register them. Same for getting 5 jackpot symbols on a payline  in space cadet 2 times no jackpot and same for magic slot. Why is it doing that.

Signature
Posted on 4/7/14 12:04:36 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

(140935852),

I am sure I don't know what you mean by timed as I have been able to play various amounts of times on any given day, as for the jackpot symbols, some of the games do not payout a jackpot for the symbols and they must be in a specific format, if you feel that the game is not paying out correctly, next time capture a screenshot of the of the page and forward to the service center via the in game link.  Thank you for your comment and patronage.

Signature

Posted on 4/8/14 2:28:49 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

maybe free spins for mothers day

Signature
beebee
Posted on 4/8/14 6:08:51 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Interesting, perhaps we can do an event that will offer free coins, there is one planned for Easter, I will however speak with the relevant staff to see if we can offer free spins in future.

Signature