Slot Machines Today: 0    Total Posts: 2383

Moderator: FirstLady

Total:#30

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] SUGGESTIONS: Post your suggestions here:

Hot Topics Sticky   [Copy link] 29/3649

Posted on 2/19/14 9:29:02 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

This thread was created with our forum participants in mind.  You should know that the moderators personally have no authority to comment directly as to what suggestions may be accepted and implemented or discarded.  Because all of your comments, opinions and suggestions are of great importance to us, we moderators have decided to create this zone to bridge the distance between consumer and administration.  A place where your voice counts and your suggestions to improve your over all gaming experience are actually being solicited.    It is important that we know what you are thinking which is only possible with your input.  We ask that you consider your suggestions carefully before submission.  ( be realistic, this is serious )  You are welcome to submit as many times and as often as you like, but please no repeat submission of the same suggestion by the same person.  If you agree with a prior submission, please just acknowledge that you agree and submit any adjustments to the initial suggestion.

Rules:

Keep all post clean and respectfully...(no profanity or name calling)
No Spamming
Follow all Forum Guidelines.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 2/19/14 11:24:05 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

The new ranking update would make things better, I'm looking forward to it! Although they don't really solve the HB problem. Same as in the area, they should spread the (HB) wealth a little better. So lower rankings also get rewarded for there efforts in the area a little faster. Even if it's just 10, 20 or 30 an hour extra. That fact that you have to go from 10.000.000 to top 3000 before you hit 100hb/h is really absurd. However I'm probably not the first how has suggested this. So maybe another option is, to (also) add a reward (exp and definitely HB) when your base successfully defends itself from an attacker. Now the HB you lose, when you unsuccessfully attack a base, just disappears. It should be awarded to the defender! Also the amount of HB you lose when attacking a base only for resources and "dipping out" at, for example 15%, should be higher! When the loss of HB is rewarded to the defender's it should solve some HB problems and stimulate people to really put up a good defence with upgraded buildings and garrisoned towers. At the same time it would encourage people not to just attack a lot of different bases for couple of K gold and mana, but really try to level a base. Or at least 50+% it. It would definitely be more fair to both the defender and attacker. When someone's base gets 100% destroyed they at least get a shield. Now when the base has a lot of money, you can attack a little till around a 100k and dip out without a real loss of of troops or HB. So you can do this over and over... Also the defender will lose 100k (gradually less) over and over. In my opinion destroying a base 100%, or at least try too, is one of the fun and challenging things in the game, like it also is building a good defence. Both should be rewarded much better! When you only lose(at least at my might) around 10 to 20 HB a raid it's not that much make that 50 or 60 and people will think twice to do a 100 of 15% attacks, instead of going for 10 real raids with a good payout. I'll hope igg will seriously consider the suggestion. With regards, Job Meijer

Signature
Posted on 2/20/14 10:34:02 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Job_Meijer(1348 replied at 2-20-2014 12:24 AM
The new ranking update would make things better, I'm looking forward to it! Although they don't real ...

Dear Job_Meijer(134802618),

You obviously put some consideration as well as time & energy to compose this suggestion, and believe me when I say I find no joy in having to tell you that this thread is intended for the suggestions of "SLOTS" players, further I do not have the ability to transfer your suggestion to the appropriate forum as it is now part of this thread and can only suggest that you copy and re-post in the Castle Clash forum where it can and will be given consideration.  Thank you for your comments and patronage of IGG.

Signature

Posted on 2/21/14 2:29:33 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

why dont I get the fire and ice coins. Also everytime I spin the wheel from the mega wheel it always lands on 2 or 5 . I never get anything bigger.

Signature
Posted on 2/22/14 8:29:13 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

i have won the jackpot five times in a row but guess what when i get all five symbols i dont get payed for it i've sent all the info you ask for and even the screenshots so why doesn't it pay anymore when you get all of the symbol signs

Signature
Posted on 2/22/14 8:49:49 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

This thread is intended for suggestions and not questions, questions should be posted as a new thread.  But in response, I know it sounds weird, but if you are talking about the Jackpot symbol there is no payout for 5 jackpot symbols.  I can however submit a request to either payout for this symbol or remove from the wheels.

Signature

Posted on 2/24/14 2:22:08 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

bad game play for free??????? never ever win!!!! worthless game, no fun

Signature
Posted on 3/2/14 10:34:33 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

kool game

Signature
Posted on 3/3/14 5:56:28 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I really get frustrated when I unlock a new game and get same old buns as almost every other game.  Each games bonus should be different.

Signature
Posted on 3/4/14 10:58:22 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

hiel do o change My credit card binder

Signature