Slot Machines Today: 0    Total Posts: 2385

Moderator: FirstLady

Total:#2

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Bonus games need work

[Copy link] 1/725

Posted on 2/3/14 7:17:16 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I really like the presentation on your game however I have a few minor complaints.

1 the payouts in the games tend to be feast of famine.  More consistent payouts would be nice

2 when you win a big payout or big jackpot the game almost stops paying out, clearly in a effort to suck those coins back in.  This reduces the incentive of winning big amounts

3 The 4 hourly bonus needs to be better and offer far more coins than it does. Especially when you level up 300 coins in 4 hours is a joke sorry and the mega bonus very rarely gives more than 2x your bet which is bad.

4 your bonus rounds are horrid.  Reusing bonus games not even related on theme with the game is lazy and very unrewarding.  On top of that the potential payout on bonus rounds even when you clear to the end are absolutely atrocious. There's no fun factor and no excitement at all on the regular bonus rounds on a majority of your games

Those gripes aside, I do enjoy your slots game

Signature
Posted on 2/3/14 10:58:06 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Sadly on the forum, us Moderators cannot help you with ingame technical issues. Try sending a ticket via the COG on he top right hand side of your game.

Signature