Slot Machines Today: 0    Total Posts: 2383

Moderator: FirstLady

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] **READ BEFORE POSTING**

Sticky   [Copy link] 3/2275

Posted on 1/30/14 3:13:58 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Edited by FirstLady2013 at 1-30-2014 06:43 PM

Gonna keep this thread short and simple.
For all those new to the forum I would like to draw your attention to the sections,
Event Zone - For Events
General Discussion - Questions about the game/chatting zone
Announcements - News that is fit to print
Moderator Zone (Hidden) - Place for private Mods to chat

In a nutshell, the forum rules for this forums tells you spamming is illegal, basically spamming is posting randoms words or emotions or going off-topic towards the thread.

Spamming is illegal in all forums streamed along IGG, this forum is no different!
Please keep spam to a minimum and if you have a question, please create a new topic/ search for the answer within the forum.

If you feel a Player has not followed the forum rules, give myself or FirstLady2013 a PM with the link address and post number.
If you feel a Moderator has not followed to forum rules, please PM Eva1210 with a link address and post number.

Any other matter that you feel should be included but is missing in this thread, leave a reply below or PM me directly

Signature
Posted on 1/31/14 9:38:59 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

38Richard 6575Googlekaras

Signature
Posted on 1/31/14 9:39:22 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Signature
Posted on 2/5/14 7:21:24 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Signature
Posted on 2/5/14 7:21:52 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Signature
Posted on 2/9/14 12:54:24 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

im not getting breakout bonus can you tell me where to go for help? I have missed out on winning because of this. Thank you for any help.

Signature
Posted on 2/9/14 1:59:41 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Dear (78257874),

You obviously did not read the thread as instructed so let me clarify further.  When you have a question or require assistance on any given issue you should create a new thread in "General Discussions" and a moderator will respond as soon as possible.  For the purpose of this forum "SPAMMING" is defined as any post that does not conform to the intent of the original poster.  This thread was posted as an instructional tool, not meant for replies, thus your post is spam.  Further SPAMMING / ADVERTISING / SOLICITING ( begging ) will result in your account being sent to a banned to post status after 3 warnings, so do be careful what and where you post in any of the forums as we do not take pleasure in banning accounts, but must maintain some form of order.  Having said that any additional posting within this thread will result in your account being warned.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 3/14/14 5:51:53 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Signature
Posted on 3/14/14 5:54:17 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

muf.muf.796@facebook.com

Signature
Posted on 3/15/14 4:41:32 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

lkhoohhllln

Signature