Slot Machines Today: 0    Total Posts: 2383

Moderator: FirstLady

Total:#11

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] I may not understand how winnings happen when they should and don't

[Copy link] 10/1437

Posted on 1/20/14 12:15:22 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

So there has been many times that I thought I should have won coins, but when I see multiple wilds or bonus games and they don't show up I loose out. I have screen shots of most of them and not sure what to do about it.

Signature
Posted on 1/20/14 12:30:56 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Dear (79798789),

I am not sure that you can upload screenshots given your money balance, but it you were able to upload to forum, perhaps we could explain why you did not win or we will be able to verify that there is an issue with the game that needs to be addressed.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 1/20/14 3:24:17 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Well then i guess there is nothing that can be done because i dont and will not buy coins. So then i will continue playing for fun because i have at least 10 screenshots that I know I shouldve won and didnt

Signature
Posted on 1/20/14 4:44:17 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Dear (79798789),

Please understand that I am not here to debate this issue, but simply to provide you with the possible solutions to any issues which you may have, which I think I have done.  While I am sure IGG would prefer you to purchase coins, it is solely up to you as to whether or not you do.  Thank you for your comments and patronage.

Signature

Posted on 1/20/14 5:00:43 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Well you can always visit the "Off Topic's" Section of the forum and post in some of the forum games to get your post up over the required 50 points to upload the screenshots.  That is of course, if you are interested.

http://us.forum.igg.com/forum.php?mod=forumdisplay&fid=57

Signature

Posted on 1/22/14 3:25:40 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I watch as it all just kind Firstlady explanation. One time I wrote something that disappeared 30,000 coin with nothing but trouble. about 14 hours of video recordings of you while playing the game which is clearly the fact of fraud in this series and I can prove what's going on. There is no other slot games which would be out of alignment so your chances of winning 10/90% is ridiculous. but you do not have to worry about the next to the next to report yet everywhere you can finish off the game no one to play with. many more would have been a lot of "success"

Signature
Posted on 1/22/14 4:08:14 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Dear (62577761),

It seems like you are saying that you wrote a post that disappeared about 30,000 coins.  Then something about 14hours of me playing which is fraud and you can prove it.

First I can't imagine your watching video of me playing in any game as my accounts don't have this name attached to them.  I am very sorry that you have not had the luck with the game that you would have liked, but I truly don't clearly understand what you are saying or what it is that you would like for me to do.

Signature

Posted on 1/22/14 4:23:05 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

While searching the posting records, I see no post regarding 30,000 chips, however I do see a post which was warned for profanity regarding 397,000 / 1,500,000 jackpot.

"Helo is the how to get 397,000 1,500,000 jackpot and instead I get?? This is a big ####### fraud."

Thank you for alerting me to review the records, as the fraud is becoming evident.  If you have an issue which requires your account to be accessed, audited or adjusted you must use the link to the service center as we here in the forum have no ability to preform any of the aforementioned task, if you are unhappy with the response received from them then you should escalate to the complaint department @ complaintsns@igg.com, continually posting various amounts which you claim to have not received here in forum is a complete waste of everyone's time.  Thank you for your comments & patronage.

Signature

Posted on 1/22/14 8:06:11 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Same here man!

Signature
Posted on 2/2/14 1:15:56 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I have to keep track of all my winnings cause there have been a few times I haven't received my bonus round winnings and I don't know how many times in a row more my level up bonuses in just s pain in the ass and more I am going to have to start keeping track of what I have when I stop playing cause they say that they have added it but I don't believe them

Signature