Slot Machines Today: 0    Total Posts: 2383

Moderator: FirstLady

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] is there some unrevealed secret to winning tournaments?

[Copy link] 3/1033

Posted on 1/18/14 9:56:52 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

It's clear some people just shoot into the lead immediately in tournaments which looks like more than chance. And I notice there us almost always a group of players with scores orders of magnitude greater than the masses.

I think I have observed a beneficial result of altering the pace of your play related to whether you are winning or losing but there seems to be more to it.

Anyone willing to give some hints to help level the playing field?

Signature
Posted on 1/18/14 10:26:30 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Dear (97768951),

There is no undisclosed secret to winning, of course there are some variables which can increase your chances of winning, but short of being a computer wiz, financial genius or extraordinarily lucky the playing field is as level as it can possibly be.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 2/4/14 5:35:26 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

i beg to differ my ladie...i know that my coin level is and somewhat remains below an adequate level but ive found that there is an appropriate time that is highly more benificial to stop the reels in order to hit a higher payout...just listen to the music ,find the right time in sequence with your stop button pushing and voila...reel number 2 lights up and so do your chips.....thanks for this game ....i love it

Signature
Posted on 2/4/14 11:41:51 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Not saying this as a Moderator but as a player myself. There is no untold secret. Just like in real life.

Signature