Slot Machines Today: 0    Total Posts: 2383

Moderator: FirstLady

Total:#10

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Jackpots on rock Age game

[Copy link] 9/1417

Posted on 1/7/14 5:34:48 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I've hit jackpots twice on the rocks age game, no credits were issued either time. I have contacted support both times and just get the runaround it seems. has anyone else experienced this problem?

Signature
Posted on 1/12/14 4:23:57 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I have , not only on that game but others.I have repeatedly had 5 jackpots and have not gotten anything. I recieved winnings the first 2 times but after that I do not recieve a payout.At first I thought there was a configuration before you win but I read the winnings of jackpot and I think it is 1 ineach column adding up to 5 with no type of layout. I have had it at least 7 times with no payout.

Signature
Posted on 1/17/14 2:33:15 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I hit jackpot on the card game 2x and bear 2x one of those.    funny I. woke up with 250, 000 won playing in my sleep. cuz I play all day long.

Signature
Posted on 1/17/14 2:34:37 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Play to win

Signature
Posted on 1/18/14 3:39:43 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

same here. won jackpot then it took 300000 off my credit. don't buy credit unless they sort this out!

Signature
Posted on 1/19/14 8:32:22 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

just had jackpot and did not get paid. can't send screen shot as it occurred in free spin.

Signature
Posted on 1/20/14 1:03:16 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Dear (61448120)

You can try and submit a ticket directly to the service center as we here in the forum do not have the ability to access, audit or adjust your account.  Thank you for your comment and patronage.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 1/30/14 11:14:13 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

i won jackpot rock of ages

Signature
Posted on 2/25/14 12:22:07 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

how does one take part in a daily, hourly, etc. challenge?  I clicked on one of the two icons and it just shows my ranking, monies won etc.

Signature
Posted on 3/1/14 3:54:14 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I have been sçrewed out of bonuses among jackpots and all they do is have you typ3 all this info down then email you back saying you didnt provide enough info to go back and try again just to keep getting the same thing told to you.

Signature