Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Clarification

Close [Copy link] 4/833

Posted on 9/10/13 10:03:58 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Edited by xpika427x at 9-10-2013 03:12 PM

Hey guys. Just to clarify things.

You CANNOT ENCHANCE YOUR JACKPOT CHANCES
You CANNOT ENCHANCE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING A BIG WIN

It's annoying me alot how you guys are commenting how the games is 'rigged' or 'can't win a jackpot' This game is purely based on LUCK it's NOT biased with anyone how is a Moderator, a long-time player or a shot-time player or even anyone who buys coins. You ask any Moderator in the IGG community, you can ask any coin buyer and I bet most if not all will tell you the game isn't rigged for them.

Please repect this forum. There are many players of this game who LOVE this game and don't need anyone ruining their time on the fourm with them.

Thanks -Pika

Signature
Posted on 9/10/13 11:17:39 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Edited by FirstLady2013 at 9-10-2013 12:26 PM

Dear xpika427x,

Being a moderator also ( THPD ) I fully understand your frustration behind players always having negative and unsubtantiated comments and remarks, however as moderators it is part of our responsibility to expect and even often times deal with such nonsense.  You can not take anything personal as the remarks are really not directed towards you and are often the product of the consumer's frustration at not being a constant winner.  Everyone who plays any game of chance knows at the onset that it is just that "chance".  Might I suggest that you try to turn a negative into a positive by perhaps creating a suggestions or feedback zone or thread, which will give concerned players the opportunity to provide positive feedback on how the game can be elevated for all, while also allowing the negative comments within the General Discussion Zone to be discussion topics among the consumers.  And moving post to the appropriate zone as needed.  Not every general discussion post has to be responded to by a moderator as these zones are for open player debate.  If and when you respond to such negativity it should always be done from a purely unbiased stand point, providing information, clarification and in some causes personal opinion only.  The moment you show them that the comments can and will affect you and your performance you will lose all credibility within the forum.  Good luck xpika427x you are doing a great job.:)

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 9/10/13 11:58:21 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I'm sorry. Yes I was frustrated. This forum is so much more different from the IGG Forum and I am still learning. I am young (13) and I'm not saying excuse my age or nothing and I find it difficult to not comment but I must try.

Thanks for the advice.

Signature
Posted on 9/10/13 12:07:56 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Edited by FirstLady2013 at 9-10-2013 01:08 PM

I saw your introduction so I knew how old you were, and I really meant no harm, I am truly amazed at how well you have adapted here.  We all get frustrated ( at any age ) so there is never a need to apologize, just a little advise from one colleague to another.:)

Keep up the great work!:victory:

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 9/10/13 12:10:47 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Thanks. I meant no harm either :)

Signature