Slot Machines Today: 0    Total Posts: 2383

Moderator: FirstLady

Total:#15

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Questions

[Copy link] 14/1551

Posted on 9/7/13 1:46:12 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I just starting playing Slot Machines, everytime I log out when I log back in the game starts me back from the beginning.  I end up having to redo everything that I have done before.  I don't know for sure, but I can't imagine that this is the way this game is supposed to operate.  Please help.  What am I doing wrong?

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 9/7/13 2:12:33 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi FirstLady, When you log out and log back in again, are you logging into the right account? I'm not sure why but the game co-operates if numbers like 8876568 which is unhelpful xD are your log in numbers the same?

Signature
Posted on 9/7/13 12:10:50 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

the game logs in with facebook, so I would assume that it is logging into the same account, because I only have one set up

Signature

Posted on 9/7/13 3:38:24 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Press Settings Icon (sprocket) and here is Switch Account and try login via here.
I dont have problems login here. (Im using IGG login)

Signature
Posted on 9/7/13 3:41:53 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

agjorge6 replied at 9-7-2013 04:38 PM
Press Settings Icon (sprocket) and here is Switch Account and try login via here.
I dont have probl ...

Thank you agjorge6, I have decided to remove and game and then reinstall it, I will log in the way you have told me and see if this helps.:)

Signature

Posted on 9/8/13 7:48:35 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

i want to uninstall from phone

Signature
Posted on 9/8/13 11:05:37 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

So...I un-installed the game, then re-installed and went back in and it seems to be working correctly now.  Thanks Guys:D

Signature

Posted on 9/9/13 2:13:30 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

No problem. Have fun spinning

Signature
Posted on 9/9/13 5:51:42 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Edited by FirstLady2013 at 9-9-2013 06:52 PM

xpika427x replied at 9-9-2013 03:13 AM
No problem. Have fun spinning

I guess I was wrong, when I signed in today the game flashed Welcome back FirstLady2013 and was back at the beginning again, everything I had accomplished was gone again, coins, levels achieved, featured opened, etc... So I thought about what Agjorge6 said about verifying that it was the right account, I logged out and switched account. By the time I got tired of doing this I encountered 6 different account numbers.  ( all of which were at square one )  How do I clear everything out of the game, meaning link to facebook account as well as my phone and delete all these accounts to start over from square one.  

Signature

Posted on 9/13/13 7:13:24 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I don't mean to sound impatient, but I really do like this game, is anyone going to respond and help me resolve this issue?

Signature