Slot Machines Today: 0    Total Posts: 2379

Moderator: FirstLady

Total:#21

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Daily bonus Help Thread.

Spotlight [Copy link] 20/4761

Posted on 8/26/13 2:56:48 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I decided to compress all the Q&A from the Daily bonus thread to stop repeating of Answers or question or that matter. I have taken the players questions and answered them in one thread. Before replying to this thread please check the following:

You have updated your game to the latest patch  1.4.1 (4180)
You have enough space/storeage in your device to play the game.

Hi is anyone else having problems getting thier multiplier from there daily bonus I have not received one for ages???? -- [backcolor=rgb(229, 237, 242)](28241748)

I personally have no issue with the multiplier nor does agjorge06. Maybe it was a bug but it has been fixed or resolved, if you still have an issue, please reply below and I will try to solve it.

My daily bonus gave me like 10000 coins when I logged off and it took them all back and didn't give me my 200 like it was supposed to - [backcolor=rgb(229, 237, 242)](47436315)

I will repepat myself. Try restart game or logout and login back or reinstal game and log back. One of this can help.-- Answer from agjorge06

I cant open this game tonight for some reason. It keeps crashing. I've tried shutting it down and reopening it with no luck. I even tried deleting it and rreinstalling with no luck. Any help would be appreciated -- [backcolor=rgb(229, 237, 242)]KyTriton1

we are very sorry for the inconveniences caused. Do you mean when you join Bonus Game, the game crashes? Sometimes if player do not  have SD card, this would happen probably. We suggest you confirm if you have SD card in phone or if the storage is enough.

We're sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. We suggest that you need to download the newest version from:
https://play.google.com/store/ap ... g.bzbee.slotsdeluxe
and try to see if this issue still exist. --Answer from Eva1210

I really do hope this thread helps. If the problem is still have issue then please reply below and below only.

Signature
Posted on 8/30/13 5:50:53 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Agjorge06, thanks for the feedback. I have done everything you suggested and still no 2x boosts.

Signature
Posted on 8/30/13 5:54:42 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Eva1210, thanks for your response also. I have verified that I meet all of your suggestions as well, but still no luck. Thanks for trying, though.

Signature
Posted on 8/31/13 4:37:13 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

(79851128) replied at 8-30-2013 10:50 PM
Agjorge06, thanks for the feedback. I have done everything you suggested and still no 2x boosts.

Please report to Live Surpport. They will help you proceed in this problem faster than we can :)

Signature
Posted on 9/2/13 9:36:02 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Every since I downloaded this game my daily bonus is set of giving me 300coin which is the 7 day u play..I tried logging in and out even did the update.Nothing change.dont want to install cause im on level 21

Signature
Posted on 9/3/13 2:03:08 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

(83680558) replied at 9-3-2013 02:36 AM
Every since I downloaded this game my daily bonus is set of giving me 300coin which is the 7 day u p ...

If you unistall then reinstall the game, you will still have the same username= same level

Signature
Posted on 9/4/13 5:00:48 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

why bother giving free chips. they just disappear within two minutes. would love to play some tournaments but can never get enough chips to play them. why would I pay cash for chips if they aren't gonna last four more than five minutes.

Signature
Posted on 9/11/13 9:01:05 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

help i need bonus spins instead of shutting dwn.

Signature
Posted on 9/11/13 9:51:35 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

need more money

Signature
Posted on 9/13/13 5:49:56 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

im on level 20 and never even came close to a jackpot. dont think it can really happen

Signature