Slot Machines Today: 0    Total Posts: 2383

Moderator: FirstLady

Total:#9

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Coin issues

[Copy link] 8/1407

Posted on 10/21/15 2:04:38 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Issues I have is your not giving many choices to get free coins is constantly wanting you to purchase

Signature
Cathy Nevill
Posted on 10/21/15 2:09:04 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Slot machine

Signature
Amar aiman
Posted on 1/10/16 10:27:06 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I bought the $24.99 coin package and have not received it or my star points, I went to the live help and gave them a copy of my purchase receipt and still haven't received it or a reply....????

Signature
Tim
Igg#292762554
Posted on 1/14/16 6:09:12 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

This DOESN'T surprise me.  The customer service is Terrible!  Quick to take your $$ , but it takes days to weeks for a response. Sad part is this USED to be a good fun game,  but it's been ruined.  Your best move is to stop buying Coin packs,  I DID..

Signature
Rotti-Rock
Posted on 1/15/16 5:20:43 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

kakky, Please understand that although there are a few options to obtain free coins, this vehicle is part of a Company in the business of making a profit, so it is only logical that they would consistently try and sell the coins.:angel:
[url=http://sd.forum.igg.com/member?getTab=otherInfo&otherUserId=285986179][/url]

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 1/15/16 5:24:02 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

TRBII, I know that Customer Service can be very trying however if they provided you with a copy of your purchase receipt, they obviously are aware that you purchased the coins.  If you have not received them, then I suggest that you follow up and see who dropped the ball.

Signature

Posted on 1/18/16 11:29:43 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

These people don't listen to our complains n they sure don't want to give u coins when ur cheated out of them...u don't need to play this game because they won't give the players what they have eaRned through a tournament of if u loose them they act like it's a lot of trouble to give u back what u lost!!!I've played this app for years n spent ALOT ALOT MONEY n played the daily tourname th the computer as they want to say because of it refreshi g I couldn't get the coi s I earned!!! So I am carp out of luck...I feel if u earned it they should  give it to u but no they act like it's taken from their own freaking pocket....now I'll be surprised if they allow this tobeshown to any other player cause they do t want neg. Things getting out about their SO PERFECT APP!!!!! It's content removed by FirstLady  guys....don't play n loose ur money because their not here for the players their here to get the player addicted to it so they spent their money n don't getrewRded for what theytruely truly have earned or won!!!!!

Signature
Posted on 1/20/16 3:07:24 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

(18614788), First please be advised that I removed your profanity to enable your post to remain in forum, contrary to what you believe members are allowed to say whatever they like, as long as it is done within the guidelines of the forum rules.

You should also know that like every other vehicle offered by IGG, patronage is completely an individual choice, and if you believe that you are due something there is a link in game to voice your concern.  Unfortunately no one in forum can do anything to adjust your gaming account as we do not have access to it.

Signature

Posted on 1/29/16 11:19:52 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Coins

Signature