Slot Machines Today: 0    Total Posts: 2379

Moderator: FirstLady

Total:#10

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Jackpots

[Copy link] 9/2126

Posted on 5/22/15 2:45:31 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I play the Illusionist everyday and all I see are people winning jackpots on it, constantly. Why can't I be one of them? I want to be able to post a screenshot showing I have over a million coins. :(

Signature
Posted on 5/23/15 7:00:33 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I feel your Pain ! I have been playing EVERYDAY for almost 4 years now, and I just won my 2nd Jackpot for 11 million in Cosmic Chaos. This was just a '' Random " Spin too, didn't use the STOP Buttons.. This was after a WEEK of issues,tickets, and Complaints. And a Refusal to purchase coins , so I think it was an ODD Coincidence . I wouldn't stick to just 1 game if I were You , jump around and Mix up your Bets..

Signature
Posted on 5/23/15 7:13:07 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Also if you don't wanna purchase Coin packs, I would do the Daily Tournament 1st thing everyday. Yeah its that Lame ol' Penguin Party game, but you can Rack up Coin rewards Quickly with a few spins. Then Check the Daily Milestones Prizes ,it goes from 30k,50k,80k. Catch a Scatter on a 25 or 50 bet and it will help ya out.. That's MY Best advice.

Signature
Posted on 7/7/15 2:26:47 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I've had this game for 4 years and have yet to win a jackpot.  And have bought coins multiple times. No more am I buying anything

Signature
Posted on 7/22/15 2:29:42 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I played the illusionist alittle after ten this morning at a thousand coins a spin and hit the five in a row jackpot only paying me 12,000 coins, SO you tell me what's really GOIN on and about these million coin payouts??? I sure cant tell,.or maybe they misspelled my nickname as SAMMYSAUSAGEHEAD!

Signature
Posted on 9/2/15 8:37:13 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I was playing Rock Age this morning and saw the jackpot go to 0, then* my*  ID came across the screen as winning 66 million. But I.didn't win it, so are there duplicate IDs or something?

Signature
Posted on 9/14/15 8:28:14 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I was just Robbed if a Jackpot too. 8.7 million coins. I took a Screen shot, gave time and date and then waited.. This is Day 4 now, and still no type of answer or explanation. I was actually told to stop flooding their system with Emails. I just want what's owed to me, I know they get THEIR money right away on all these Coin Packs I've bought.. IGG  has the Worst customer service.

Signature
Posted on 10/1/15 5:32:05 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

i rather play kamper than illusionist. try it.:)

Signature
       The Prince of Supremo.ph
Babyonyx
Posted on 10/2/15 10:09:55 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

pourquoi je ne suis pas capable de recevoir un credit bonus qui ai plus que 700$ ? ca fais des annees que je joue  et jamais rien ..... meme chose avec daily tournament les autres joueurs ont 5 ou 6 millions et moi j ai de la misere a avoir 500 milles .....wawwww

Signature
Posted on 11/26/15 12:02:13 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Just received my 3rd JACKPOT for 11.3 million in ' Tipsy Tea Time '.  And I've been playing for 4 years now. This was on FREE SPINS though.  I use the START / STOP Buttons like a Maniac, and Never hit a Jackpot.. So it's Definitely RIGGED !

Signature
Rotti-Rock