Slot Machines Today: 0    Total Posts: 2383

Moderator: FirstLady

Total:#7

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Game Bug

[Copy link] 6/933

Posted on 4/25/15 7:48:41 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello!
I sent ticket yesterday, but nobody did not answer. I have a problem. My handy iphone 5s.
First I'am not register User Play Game. I have $900.000.000 but when i register my account, Remove my coins, only 1000$ now. I make printscreen $900.000.000 , if You Want, i Send photo. I,am very Time Play guest User and now remove my coins. Please give my coins this Account. Thank You!

Signature
BypAnThEr
Posted on 4/25/15 6:59:20 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

[Event]  Thread Game Bug 0 Reply   

1#BypAnThEr |
4/25/15 7:48:41 AM
Hello!
I sent ticket yesterday, but nobody did not answer. I have a problem. My handy iphone 5s.
First I'am not register User Play Game. I have $900.000.000 but when i register my account, Remove my coins, only 1000$ now. I make printscreen $900.000.000 , if You Want, i Send photo. I,am very Time Play guest User and now remove my coins. Please give my coins this Account. Thank You!

FirstPrevious[hidecode=242149493]

Signature
Posted on 4/28/15 1:08:57 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Littlesmokey,

You have performed the correct actions, this will have to be resolved via the Customer Service Department, however if you remember the IGG ID# for the guest account, you can go to the settings cog and switch account until you see the correct account, otherwise you will have to wait for them to respond.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 5/8/15 5:20:58 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I have been playing the New " Ascard Sails " for awhile now. And the Jackpot Bonus IS Rigged / Wonkey  ! The Rules state that once the Treasure Chest is 'FULL' of Wilds , it triggers the Jackpot Bonus round.. But I have sat and watched and counted the Wilds go into the Chest. It was 100 Wilds one day, and well OVER 100+ other days.. Anyone else notice this SCAM. ?? I did Send in Tickets, but NO Help there. Soo0OO0oo  What's da Deal. !?!?

Signature
Posted on 5/8/15 5:21:30 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I have been playing the New " Ascard Sails " for awhile now. And the Jackpot Bonus IS Rigged / Wonkey  ! The Rules state that once the Treasure Chest is 'FULL' of Wilds , it triggers the Jackpot Bonus round.. But I have sat and watched and counted the Wilds go into the Chest. It was 100 Wilds one day, and well OVER 100+ other days.. Anyone else notice this SCAM. ?? I did Send in Tickets, but NO Help there. Soo0OO0oo  What's da Deal. !?!?

Signature
Posted on 5/9/15 2:47:21 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Signature
J
Posted on 5/10/15 12:38:20 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

As a forum moderator there is only so much that I can do.  Anything directly related to your gaming account must be adjusted via Customer Service as I do not have access to your gaming accounts.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash