Posted on 3/4/15 6:20:55 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Submit Tickets
My Requests
FAQs
Game Bug

Email
debbipratt@aol.com
Details
While playing jade lotus at about 1144 am EST I hit 5 jackpots. I was playing 25 coins. The line for a win was there. I went to take a screenshot. I was using palm swipe. Instead it bet the maximum and I didnt get the shot.
My Requests
While playing jade lotus at about 1144 am EST I hit 5 jackpots. I was playing 25 coins. The line for a win was there. I went to take a screenshot. I was using palm swipe. Instead it bet the maximum and I didnt get the shot.
GM Reply
Thank you for playing Slot Machines.

We are sorry for any inconvenience it has caused you but we would like to inform you that Jackpot rewards can only be won if you have managed to align 5 Jackpot symbols in any row.

If you believe you got it, please provide us the following information so we could submit your issue to our relevant team for further checking:

Stage in which you have won the rewards
Sum of rewards
LINE & BET settings during the time you won the rewards
Time when you won the rewards (EST)

Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
My Requests
I know how jackpots work. I don't have a stage. I'd been playing a long time. I was betting 25 or 50 coins. You owe me 2,500,000 plus 200,000 bet trying to take the screen shot. I was betting all lines. It was about 11:44 A.M. EST. It was Jade Lotus. I have spent a lot of money on coins. My previous tickets have not been acceptable customer service. I've had more problems, but this program wouldn't let me submit a ticket. Other customer service places (such as Zynga) care about their customers' satisfaction. I really am tired of the run around in this and other tickets. Debbie Pratt
GM Reply
Thank you for contacting IGG Support.

We have received your reply and we'd like to thank you for your cooperation. Our team is now working on the issue and we will contact you as soon as there is an update.

GM Reply
Thank you for contacting IGG Service Support Center.

We sincerely apologize for the inconveniences you have experienced. With regards of your concern, please be informed that we have done further checking and records shows no anomalies detected on Feb 23rd, with regard to the payout and wager in the game.

The coins which you won from spins were credited to the account accordingly.

There were also no conflict in the IP address to suggest that account was being compromised by others.

If you have any other concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us again. Thank you for your patience and continuous support to Slots Machine.
My Requests
But there was. You need to check further! Unacceptable!
GM Reply

We are sorry to hear about your disappointment. We're more than willing to check on the case again but before we do that, we want to make sure that we have the correct information from the incident that occurred. Please verify all the information and provide it to us so that we can check further.

My Requests
The information I provided is correct. I don't know how you feel about losing customers, but I personally am really tired of the lack of quality customer service. I've spent a lot of money playing your game.. I was cheated out of 25,000,000 coins, have lost 100,000 coins a few times when the bonus game has messed up , and now it appears this is going the same way.
GM Reply

We will have the issue checked again and while we're doing that, please stay patient. Please don't worry though as we'll check thoroughly and we'll contact you as soon as the results come in.

GM Reply
Thank you for waiting for our response.

We have received your concern about your jackpot winnings. We have sent 30,000 coins to your account. Kindly log in online to check.

If you have additional questions and concern, kindly contact us back.

Thank you for your support and have a nice day.
My Requests
I should have won 2,500,000 and received 200,000 for trying to take my screen shot, which instead played the max button.. 30,000 is no where near what you owe me. Please send 2,700,000. Much more is owed from coins previously lost due to tickets not being supportable when I tried to send, or customer service not sending what was lost on previous tickets.
GM Reply
Thank you for your patience.

We are very sorry for the inconvenience this incident has caused you. Regarding your issue, we were unable to find any records of your account winning a jackpot. Kindly provide us a screenshot so that we may further check the issue for you. We can only ask for your understanding regarding this matter.

Thank you for your continuous patronage.

If you have any more issues, please do not hesitate to contact us again.
My Requests
Oh my goodness. Read the beginning of my ticket. This hasn't been solved. I am getting very frustrated!
GM Reply

We are very sorry for the inconvenience this incident has caused you. Regarding your issue, we regret to inform you that we will need a screenshot of the jackpot so that we may further check the issue for you as we were indeed unable to find any records of the said occurrence. We can only ask for your understanding regarding this matter.

My Requests
If you look above, I tried to take the screenshot with a hand swipe. Instead your "bet max" button engaged and I lost 200,000 coins with the screenshot lost due to accidental spin. Reimbursement of jackpot and max bet is fair and proper response from customer service, and is expected.
GM Reply

We are very sorry for the inconvenience this incident has caused you. Regarding your issue, please note that we will indeed need the screenshot of the jackpot for us to further check the issue and take further action. We can only ask for your understanding regarding this matter.

My Requests
Again I do not have the screenshot as stated above. I believe a company has the responsibility to do the right thing by their customers. Customer complaints need to be addresses fairly. I have been cheated out of coins many times playing your game. I am owed 2,700,000 coins for this issue. Until those coins are paid, this issue is NOT resolved. Replying that I need a screenshot is not an acceptable response when you know that is impossible.
If GM's reply does not solve your issue, please leave your feedback or comment here.

« Back

Signature
Posted on 3/4/15 11:58:20 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

While I agree that dealing with Customer Service can be trying, you on the other hand have to be able to provide the information requested.  It is difficult to validate a claim of how much is owed or even if when you don't know things like the level you were playing or even how many coins as you stated above 25 or 50 coins.  However if you are not satisfied with the response received, I suggest you continue to pursue the issue until you receive the desired result.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 1/6/17 8:14:13 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

http://tinypic.com/m/js25vc/4
I have a new phone with many of these pictures now. I just now saw these other respones.I've spent many many dollars on your game and get the same type  reply from you each time. I will find the proper venue to show how I've been cheated. I've won tournaments, with never being paid for ANY. Your responses to my tickets are absurd. Then having "the right kind of customer" remark?

Signature
Posted on 1/28/17 1:04:04 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I feel your pain " dpratt  ".  I thought this was just ME that was having these type of issues and problems. I have  hit 5 or 6 Jackpots over a 6 year period . And provide EVERYTHING  IGG asks for : Time, Screenshot s and Details. Only to be told " Sorry OUR Records indicate no Jackpot " after their WEEK LONG ' Investigation '. It's a  Joke dealing with THEM for any reason,  but they are Prompt and On-time to take my Money. Funny how that works.
I  sure would Love to hear a story from a Player on here that HAS received a Jackpot or Coins from  IGG , when they were AT Fault.

Signature