Slot Machines Today: 0    Total Posts: 2385

Moderator: FirstLady

Total:#14

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] rigged

[Copy link] 13/2370

Posted on 1/21/15 5:27:57 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Won 15 free spins betting 25 coins.  With 15 spins i won 65 coins....holy crap this is a waste of time.

Signature
Posted on 1/22/15 12:33:39 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

consider spending your time on finding the answer to 1 question ,such as "where does outer space finally end?" this is time well spent that truly never seems to end

Signature
Posted on 1/22/15 10:37:21 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I don't know if you are aware but when you bet the lowest amount required to spin the returns are very lean.  It you had bet 75 coins during the same process your winnings would have been 3x that or more.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 1/29/15 1:23:04 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

It is not always that way. I play quite often! I agree at times it does only give you chunk change. But it also pays out good at times. Just like any slots, you win some, you lose a lot. That is unless you hit big and walk away. The house always asthe odds in their favor. Just know know when to stop and come back later or another day. It's your choice. I enjoy playing the tournaments. And yes I get VERY upset at times. But I get elarted as well.

Signature
Deborah Trimble -- RunnIngTheWind
Posted on 1/30/15 6:33:26 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I understand hun.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 2/22/15 10:36:33 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Always the same winners in the challenge games...always the same same winners of the jack pots. Im not talking once in a while but most every day...its been 1 1/2 years since i won a $400 k jackpot...wow  5  x  over the last 3 months i hit 5 jack pots in rock ages...my game shuts off and then when i log back on its like the spin never happen...i comPlained and was told to take a screen shot....yeah right of what my blank screen after game shut off...i have no doubt this is rigged for a special few or that the winners are all computer created game players...i play several times daily so its not a matter of being a frequent player

Signature
Posted on 2/22/15 10:39:19 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Fact is in the challenges a unimportant player cant compete if they are locked out of jackpot wins....this has become just a rigged distraction in my mind

Signature
Posted on 2/24/15 10:45:50 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

absolutely same jackpot winners ALWAYS! RIGGED!!!!

Signature
Posted on 4/2/15 8:58:37 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I have been playing this game for a while and I do like it  but on 5 different tournaments I have come 2. Twice and 3 three times and not won a single coin
And to be fair that has cost me loads as it's  big top party x1 tuts gold x2 octane nites x2  and I have had jackpot x5 on a pay line using  a 2x boost and guess
Wot happened the game shuts down and reconnects and I never got payed out and the jackpot Woz close to 13.000,000 so I lost 26 million please don't tell me
It's not fixed as I complained and got no pay out , not even a reply lol ha ha ha .

Signature
Posted on 4/2/15 9:01:00 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

See

Signature