Slot Machines Today: 0    Total Posts: 2383

Moderator: FirstLady

Total:#7

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] daily tournament

[Copy link] 6/1186

Posted on 12/6/14 1:36:50 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

My winnings in the daily tourney are not being added to my coin total. Will they post to my account when it closes, or is there a problem?

Signature
Posted on 12/6/14 2:28:08 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

When the tournament ends it should show you where you placed and how much you won, at that point the chips should be in your account.  Only the top percentage will win, so you first should make sure that you are among the winning percentage.  If so and the chips are not being added to your account, you should screenshot the board indicating where you finished and how much you won and submit to live support via the in game link, as no one here in forum has the ability to access, audit or adjust your gaming account.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 2/11/15 12:55:01 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

where is the live support
.i had 195million it paid me for 5.6 million ...i was suppose to get paid 49million for 25th position...

Signature
sai
Posted on 2/12/15 2:42:55 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Being positive only attracts negative; so tttrrrryyy  really hard to be a little more negative in your posts while you tell yourself that you actually care about it! Let me know how it works 

Signature
NO LIMIT
Posted on 2/12/15 5:21:01 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I finish dailly tournament on 7 position and i paid just 11000000 coins?????????????...i send yon photo with this

Signature
Posted on 2/18/15 12:55:29 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

If you win while playing, say10,000 on a spin, do those winnings add to account or only if you place you get anything ...I was hitting big wins that did not add to account so I got curious

Signature
Posted on 2/18/15 7:02:21 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

If you are playing on one of the slot machines, then all winnings should immediately be credited to your account.  However if you are playing in one of the tournaments you only receive rewards if your place in one of the winning spots.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash