Slot Machines Today: 0    Total Posts: 2385

Moderator: FirstLady

Total:#2

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Question regarding daily bonus.

[Copy link] 1/826

Posted on 11/10/14 9:00:51 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

My mother started playing this game a few months ago, and bugged me for weeks to try it. Safe to say we are both hooked on this game.

My question is this: The daily bonuses on my version are Day 1=2 boosts, 2=750 coins, 3=3boosts, 4=1,000 coins, 5=1,500 coins, 6=5 boosts, 7=3,000 coins. Regarding this week long cycle... It seems that my daily bonuses for the past few weeks have been stuck at 3,000 coins every time. Is this normal? Or should this cycle start over every 7 days beginning with 2 boosts, etc.?
I have not been too lucky with the mega spin wheel, I typically get the low end of the wheel, and the one time that I did get 5 boosts, I ended up winning several hundred thousand and had enough coins to play for hours. Was kind of hoping the cycle would start over so I could try my luck with the boosts. Dont get me wrong I like getting 3,000 coins every day, but it would be nice to change it up.

Signature
Posted on 11/11/14 3:43:55 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

jmcdona01,

No the cycle does not start over, you should be receiving 3,000 coins daily, but I will submit your suggestion for review, perhaps we can get them to update it.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash