Slot Machines Today: 0    Total Posts: 2383

Moderator: FirstLady

Total:#9

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] no prizes rewarded

[Copy link] 8/853

Posted on 8/3/14 6:50:23 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

As of late i havent been getting any prize from tournaments. For example, i finished 4th with 29 players entered and received big fat "0" for tourney.  Whats going on?

Signature
Posted on 8/3/14 7:19:03 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

(178513899),

If you believe there is an issue with your game you need to report directly to the service center as I do not have the ability to access your account to audit or adjust any of the features.  However before doing so, I suggest that you make sure that you are ranking high enough in the tournament to receive a prize.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 8/3/14 5:45:14 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Is it a vs tournament? :o

Signature
       The Prince of Supremo.ph
Babyonyx
Posted on 8/3/14 6:35:51 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

It is the VS tournament and I am having the same problem for about 2 weeks now

Signature
Posted on 8/3/14 11:35:20 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello everyone, I appreciate your making everyone aware of this issue, however there is absolutely nothing anyone in forum ca do to address this issue, it must be reported via the link in game to the service center.

Signature

Posted on 8/13/14 7:48:12 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

it is damn near impossible to win a tournament unless you come first anymore, you also only get a reward if you WIN the tournament. not only have they made it hard to level up by making the xp required 2mill+ but also discouraged us from entering tournaments. pfft think its time to delete what used to be my favourite app :(

Signature
Posted on 8/13/14 11:51:57 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

cheri1975,

First I must ask you to watch you language in this forum which has a very large juvenile following.  Next when you view the stats from the tournament you should note how many people actually were in the tournament which you played in, assuming the top 1/3% win prizes a tournament with 15 players means that only the top 5 players will win prizes.  If you note that you were in a spot that should have received a prize, capture a screenshot and immediately submit to the service center via the in game link to receive your compensation.

Signature

Posted on 8/13/14 5:07:12 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

What is  the point in a forum if its not to help? The service centre sends automatic responses that are not valid to the enquiry make. I am aware of game rules, i have been playing a long time-but unlss you willing to spend money to progress then absolutely no point playing when you get further thrrough the levels.

Signature
Posted on 8/13/14 11:32:58 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

cheri1975 replied at 8-13-2014 06:07 PM
What is  the point in a forum if its not to help? The service centre sends automatic responses that  ...

By no means did I intend to imply that you do not know how to play the game.  I only wanted to make sure that you are aware that sometimes when the tournament has a minimum number of people participating that only one or two of those share the pot.  Additionally, we here in forum do not have the ability to access, audit or adjust your account, therefore in the event that this is a issue that is localized to your game it has to be addressed by the service center as they have the ability to correct the problem.

Signature