Slot Machines Today: 0    Total Posts: 2383

Moderator: FirstLady

Total:#20

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] required xp to level up

[Copy link] 19/1330

Posted on 7/23/14 9:43:38 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

help!! I was about 10,000 points off level 64-today i log in and find i am back to the start of level 63-AND REQUIRE OVER 3 MILLION XP TO LEVEL UP???

Signature
Posted on 7/23/14 12:31:57 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

cheri1975,

Unfortunately, as we here in the forum have no access to your account, you must report issues such as this directly to the service center via the link in game.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 7/23/14 1:12:10 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

First Lady: You answer on every post withou your own oppinion. If you play slots, you have the same problem. Did you send a message to the servie center? Maybe someone of the service center could answer the main questions in the forum.

Signature
Posted on 7/23/14 2:09:44 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

fischer17peter(88733873),

There are some situations where I desire or feel the need to give a personal opinion, however this is not one of them.  Obviously there is a widespread issue which has occurred within the last 24 hours affecting everyone's account.  So my response is geared towards how one can obtain the best solution as quickly as possible.  If this problem should persist for any length of time, I am sure I will have some personal opinion, which I will not hesitate to share.  Further, the likelihood of someone from the Service Center responding here is forum is less than slim, however I may be able to get one of the forum administrators to investigate this issue and respond with their findings.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 7/24/14 2:59:02 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

service centre are help, theyre just being awkward about helping

Signature
Posted on 7/24/14 3:12:46 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I Hope they fix it.

Signature
       The Prince of Supremo.ph
Babyonyx
Posted on 7/24/14 4:43:20 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

no they havent, you still need over 2million xp to level up lol are they having a laugh!

Signature
Posted on 7/24/14 12:33:51 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

i have been in touch with the service center first lady-and it was pointless....after over a year as a loyal playerim deleting the app

Signature
Posted on 7/24/14 1:50:19 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

What a solution: they donate one level, but for the next you need some more millions than before. IGG is joking with their clients. I dont delete the app, because i want to see, what happens next. When i joined the game, autospin was opened after some levels for free, then you have to pay for it. Then they changed the bonuses (higher, but less bonus symbols. Now they changed the daily Tournament: more jackpots (wit incredible 10.000 pts), less scatters. What is coming next????
I am p:(roud to tell that i only paid for the autospin feature and not for any coins.

Signature
Posted on 7/24/14 3:10:35 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

oh i have never purchased anything -why pay money to win nothing real

Signature