Slot Machines Today: 0    Total Posts: 2385

Moderator: FirstLady

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] problems with slots

[Copy link] 4/783

Posted on 7/16/14 5:18:32 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I try to play slots that are on the dayley games that are highlighted to play and it tells me I need to unlock them, even though they're on the dayley play list?

Signature
Posted on 7/16/14 5:45:10 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

It required a level.. in dayley.. atlease lvl3. Depend n the game.

Signature
       The Prince of Supremo.ph
Babyonyx
Posted on 7/16/14 8:52:42 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

having the same issues

Signature
Posted on 7/16/14 12:07:26 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

As (38446722) has indicated in order for you to play the games on the daily play list you will have to have at least a level 3 to unlock most of them, some may require a higher level.  If you have a level higher than that which is required and still can not access the game, you must report this via the link in game to the service center.  Good Luck All!

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 7/16/14 5:25:23 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Edited by (38446722) at 7-17-2014 07:05 AM

I Also saw your concern and problem about special event.
You saw these three..
FAZZ AND FANGS, KRAZY KAMPERS and ASCARD SAILS.
The two(ascard sail and krazy kampers) was place in the wrong position.. that two game slot is not belong to special event this day, however the  fuzz fangs is belong but required lvl110..

Did you see the yellow logo at the top, beside the cart logo at the right corner? Click that so that you can see the daily special event and the event for tomorow. The only event today is Fuzz and fangs
But that event is still available for lvl110. And the bonus is they give EXTRA 300% JOCKPOT for that game which means for the low level player,  there is no daily special event.
For this day, the event for us is in the tournament, kindly check it.
Thank you..

(Thank you also Lady)

Signature
       The Prince of Supremo.ph
Babyonyx