[Chat (Android)] facebook

[Copy link] 7/881

Posted on 6/25/14 5:53:32 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

cant wait for facebook version

Signature
beebee
Posted on 6/25/14 6:05:46 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Edited by FirstLady2013 at 6-25-2014 07:10 PM

There is already a facebook / pc version.  Why do you consistently post questionable questions & comments, and in the wrong place?  Why would you think it is appropiate to post a comment in the "Event Zone"? I know you have been here long enough to know better, so be on notice, next time your account will be warned for each additional incidence.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 6/26/14 7:16:25 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

http://us.forum.igg.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=73339

i think you are already a player from fb.

Signature
       The Prince of Supremo.ph
Babyonyx
Posted on 6/26/14 3:33:45 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

yes I am ty

Signature
beebee
Posted on 6/26/14 3:39:04 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I must be too stupid to understand your forum as a paying player you have seen the last of my money.i am stupid not rude!

Signature
beebee
Posted on 6/26/14 4:29:08 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Edited by FirstLady2013 at 6-26-2014 05:33 PM

(75307697),

Honestly, you posted a comment on one of (38446722)'s guides regarding the difference between Android & Facebook just a few days ago, and then you post a comment stating that you can't wait for the Facebook version, when you obviously know of it's existence.  So you can take whatever position you would like, but please don't waste my time with unnecessary comments/posts.  If you have a valid question?.....ask it.  If you want to increase your post experience, try here http://us.forum.igg.com/forum.php?mod=forumdisplay&fid=57  If you choose to end your association with IGG and this forum... Goodbye.

Signature

Posted on 7/10/14 1:39:42 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

just a few days ago, and then you post a comment stating that you can't wait for the Facebook version, when you obviously know of it's existence.  So you can take whatever position you would like, but please don't waste my time with unnecessary comments/posts.  If you have a valid question?.....ask it.  If you want to increase your post experience, try here http://us.forum.igg.com/forum.php?mod=forumdisplay&fid=57  If you choose to end your association with IGG and this forum... Goodbye. rude

Signature
beebee
Posted on 7/10/14 3:47:03 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

(75307697),

Again you can take whatever position you would like, it is after all your right, however I view it as simply stating fact.  The forum is not a place where the Moderators are played with simply because individuals are bored, point farming and or trolling, which is how I view post that are in direct contradiction created by the same person.  If you have a question I have no problem attempting to respond, however I have neither the time or inclination to waste my time or energy needlessly.  Having said that, if you continue to post comments which I deem to be spam, I will have no choice but to start applying warning towards each act, until such time as your account is sent to a banned to post status.  This is the last verbal warning you will receive.

Signature