Slot Machines Today: 0    Total Posts: 2383

Moderator: FirstLady

Total:#7

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Special Daily Slots No longer open to all levels?

[Copy link] 6/793

Posted on 4/4/14 7:02:25 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I look forward to the daily slot specials, and the ability to play favorite slots that are still locked for me. Today I log on, and they are there like normal, front page of the slots list but they are inaccessible, and still locked. Is this another change, or a temporary glitch? Thank you.

Signature
Posted on 4/4/14 7:24:30 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Have the same question! And waiting for quick answer!
thks

Signature
Posted on 4/4/14 12:33:48 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

If you have not noticed when you logged in the page counted down the days which the games would be unlocked.  Hopefully IGG will do something like this in the near future to enable you a glimpse at the games you will have access to as you progress.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 4/4/14 8:09:21 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

yes but every day a new selection of slots are made available. Every day since I started paying the slots moved to the front page and have specials are always unlocked until the next set of slots. Today the new set is not unlocked. first time this has ever happened.

Signature
Posted on 4/5/14 12:24:09 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

If you feel that it is a glitch then you must report via the service center link, moderators have no ability to investigate this issue, however I have noticed that there is always advertisement in game of the special games you can access and for what period they would be available, thus if there is no advertisement then it was not intended for any additional games to be accessed during this period.

Signature

Posted on 4/6/14 2:16:48 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I was also experiencing this problem, but i am happy to sign in today and it has been resolved. I hope you guys have also had the same outcome!

Signature
Posted on 4/7/14 12:40:02 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Yes everyone has experience the same development, there has been a new set of games opened for all to access.

Signature